Monday, November 12, 2012

Pin It


Get Gadget

Mack Zidan: High School Dropout Makes a Fortune


High School Dropout Made $182,382 In 90 Days


He really earned $202,382 in 90 days
…because he ALSO won a $20,000 cash prize for being the #1 affiliate contest winner.
Watch it happen in this super epic video I took below at the event:
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:  Just because Mack made an ‘extra’ $182,382 as an affiliate in 90 days, AND won another $20,000 in cash – does not mean that you’ll make that much money, too.  We report average earnings, that update LIVE every 24 hours, and you can see it here:  Full Earnings Disclosure.
High School Dropout Makes a Fortune

High School Dropout Makes a Fortune
Justin and Mack at the event!
Let's do the math here and see what Mack is earning:
Mack made $202,382 (counting his $20K cash prize) in 90 days.
$202,382 divided by 90 days = $2,248.68 per day average earnings for Mack.
If earning $2,248.68 a day for working from home..
on your own time..
is not the MOST AWESOME thing you've heard all your life....

Then I don't know what is!!
Seriously think about this for a moment…
What would you do with your life, and how dramatically would it change if you could earn an extra $1,000 a day?
What if you were able to do it WITHOUT a J.O.B. (just over broke)?
How would you react if you woke up to $1,000 in commissions sitting in your bank account every morning…
…before even stepping out of bed and starting your day?
What would you do with all your NEW time freedom?
IF you could do pretty much anything you wanted, go anywhere you desired, anytime…
…and spend your precious time with whomever you wish…
…what would you do?
2 months ago I started earning about $1,000 a day thanks to Empower Network.
How has my life changed personally? 
I spend more priceless time with with my friends and family. 
Instead of helping out my grandpa on the ranch so that I'm able pay my rent every month, I help him out because I enjoy the time I get to spend with him...
I'm able to help more people. (including myself)
Did I mention that I'm only 18? 
This means I'm always down for friends, and fun...
I go on a new adventure almost every other week now...
I recently returned home from a road trip with a few buddies, where instead of sleeping my car, I was actually able to pay for a hotel for all of us.
I don’t bother looking at prices in restaurants or in stores anymore… I just buy what I want...because I want to.
Take for example, last month I would have never bought a MacBook computer because it was out of my budget.
Now without question I just spent $3,200 on my dream MacBook Pro laptop because I could… and I wanted it.
Next week I'm flying to San Francisco to visit some friends in college and go snowboarding at Northstar Resort… because I can.
In December I'm packing up my bags and moving to Park City, Utah because I have a dream to shred the mountain tops with pro's one day...and what better place to do it than Olympic Park, right?
I can go on and on and on… but the reason I am sharing this with you is because…
…YOUR DREAMS are worth FIGHTING FOR.
You deserve to live your dreams to the fullest… and you know what else…
High School Dropout Makes a Fortune

…Your family, your friends, they deserve it too.
Freedom IS and ALWAYS WILL BE worth fighting for!
Don’t let any man or “The Man” tell you any different.
If you believe in FREEDOM then…
What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
…You know you could always sit there and dream about it...or you could go out and make it happen! ; ] (Get started here for only $25)
Questions about Empower Network and what it's all about? I have a full page dedicated to answering all of your questions, check it out here =) Empower FAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment